TOPS WEEKLY ANNOUNCEMENTS - 10/6/19
“Success is the child of drudgery and perseverance. It cannot be coaxed or bribed; pay the price and it is yours.” Orison Swett Marden
-Thank you, everyone, for communicating via out TOPS email. We appreciate knowing about absences, commitments, injuries, sicknesses, etc. This ensures that we are all on the same page.
Our first dual meet is November 2nd. Below is information to help you with planning. This information was copied from our website.
GIRLS – Away – 1001 Kriebel Mill Road, Eagleville, PA 19403 )
– 12:15 p.m.
– 12:30 p.m.
– 1:15 p.m.
BOYS- Home – Pottstown Athletic Center
– 11:45 a.m.
- 12:00 p.m.
– 12:45 p.m.
- Swimmers have to swim in TWO REGULAR SEASON dual meet (Nov. 2- Dec. 7) in order to qualify for SAL Championships. Our TOPS swimmers have consistently participated beyond the two meet minimum, and we strongly encourage our swimmers to continue that level of participation. We are a SAL team, first, and USA is additional & optional.
We are planning on participating in the* Pennridge Time Trials*, as was shared, earlier, but no information has been posted. Just FYI.
We are successfully entered into the *North Penn Trophy Meet.
HHAA High Five Pentathlon- This meet allows up to five entries, with a flat fee, hence Pentathlon, BUT swimmers can swim fewer events. The flat fee is still required. There will not be a discounted price for fewer than five events. For our TOPS USA Swimmers, this meet is USA Approved. The entry deadline is Oct. 18th.
This week, the first two of six planned Stroke and Turn Clinics. All clinics are at 7:00 p.m.
Here is the Stroke and Turn Clinic Schedule. These are also on our Team Calendar.
– PVAC – PERKIOMEN VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL, 509 GRAVEL PIKE (RT 29), GRATERFORD, PA 19426
–*WCAC*- WISSAHICKON HIGH SCHOOL NATATORIUM, 521 HOUSTON ROAD, AMBLER PA 19002 – (Rm. D31)
–*CRSC* – COUNCIL ROCK HIGH SCHOOL, 62 SWAMP ROAD, NEWTOWN, PA 18940 – Rm. 124E
- CAC – WILLIAM TENANT HIGH SCHOOL, 333 CENTENNIAL ROAD, WARMINSTER, PA 18974
– CBST – CENTRAL BUCKS SW, 1100 FOLLY ROAD (BETWEEN BRISTOL ROAD AND PICKERTOWN ROAD), WARRINGTON, PA
– CCA – PLYMOUTH-WHITEMARSH HIGH SCHOOL, 201 E. GERMANTOWN PIKE, PLYMOUTH MEETING, PA 19462- Rm. A27
– CORE – Poquessing Middle School- Enter building @ doors closest to pool/gym. Classroom is directly across from pool.
*HHAA High Five Pentathlon – Oct. 18th
*North Penn New Year’s Meet – October 25th
*North Penn Distance Meet – Nov. 30th
*Everyone should have received an email detailing the MA End of Season meets information (time standards, etc.). The time standards are on our website, under DOCUMENTS.