TOPS WEEKLY ANNOUNCEMENTS - 4/6/20
Hello, TOPS Families- We hope everyone is doing well.
Last week, everyone should have received an email with the dryland regime created by Coach Seth. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com, and we will get back to you.
TOPS Board and Coaches have met, via ZOOM, to review, discuss, and plan. Though we are not on deck, you are constantly in our thoughts and prayers. We are readying ourselves for the day when we can step foot on deck.
With the continued parameters in place due to COVID, the following changes have been made:
End of Season Celebration
Our season ending celebration is postponed and will not be held on April 19th. The board and coaches are in discussion as to how we will acknowledge our season and swimmers. Stay tuned.
We will not begin the clinic on April 20th. We are in a wait and see pattern, right now, in order to determine if/when we can have our clinic. Stay tuned.
The Clay Shoot fundraiser has been cancelled. We have secured a date for next Spring.
Long Courses Meets
- Entries Sent
– No more than three events per day OR no more that two events if races are long distance. Deadline: April 30th
TENTATIVE USA WINTER MEET SCHEDULE- 2020-2021
– Blue Eagle/ UDAC Rocktoberfest
– UDAC Go the Distance Meet/ HHAA High Five Pentathlon / North Penn Trophy Meet/ WCU B+ Prelim/Final Mid-Season meet
– Winter Jr. Nationals/LAC Holiday Cup- Prelim/Final- A+
– PAAC Distance Meet/ Upper Merion Last Chance Meet
– ‘A’ Champs/ UDAC Closed Invite
– USA Season Ending Championships